TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT OF www.ayllonlanguageexperience.com For students registered individually in the courses.
For the other courses, conditions will be confirmed according to the budget of the chosen programme
The minimum of students to carry out the programme will be detailed for each case.
1.- THE COMPANY
These general selling terms and conditions regulate all the relations between this web page: www.ayllonlanguageexperience.com property of COMPAÑÍA DE INVERSIONES INTRO, S.L. with Spanish Tax ID number B85248995 and location at Calle Mayor, 2 (Spain). 40556 – Languilla, Segovia (Spain) and their clients that access through their web page (“The client”).
Before carrying out any transaction, the client acknowledges to know and declares to accept such conditions from the moment he/she validates the button “I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions which I will respect unconditionally”.
2.- PLACE BOOKING
To book one of our courses, it is necessary to fill in the registration form by indicating the course in which you want to participate.
Registration on the program implies the acceptance of these general conditions.
3.- METHOD OF PAYMENT
The payment will be exclusively carried out by bank transfer. Once the registration has been carried out, the student will receive a confirmation email indicating the account number to which the bank transfer will be carried out.
These are the payment periods:
50% when you book the place
25% 45 days before the course
25% 30 days before the course
In case international bank transfers generate additional fees, such costs will be at the student’s own expenses.
Students will be guest in the described places in each offer.
The organization will be in charge of transfers from Madrid to the different places according to the chosen programme as it is detailed in each specific programme.
Every student or volunteer enrolled in one of our courses must have travel insurance.
The most important things covered by this insurance are:
- Healthcare. Medical expenses; surgical, pharmaceutical and hospitalization expenses up to a limit of (€ 6,000)
- Transport or repatriation of the injured or sick
- Transportation or repatriation of deceased
- Private civil liability
- Legal assistance
- Accident insurance.
Those students who come from countries outside the Schengen area will also need to obtain the following together with your entry visa (if required):
A € 30,000 medical insurance guarantee that includes the following:
- Health care in both public and private hospitals.
- Hospitalization and surgical interventions, among other expenses.
- Repatriation guarantee. In case of having to be repatriated to his / her country of origin, the most appropriate means will always be used and the cost will be assumed by the insurance company as a whole.
- Medical transport. In case it is deemed necessary for the patient to be moved elsewhere all the transport costs must be covered.
Countries included in Schengen area:
Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden and Switzerland.
This type of insurance is easier to buy in Spain. For this we suggest contacting our Atsyr Insurance broker: firstname.lastname@example.org, who will be able to inform you of the conditions and prices available.
- NUMBER OF STUDENTS
El mínimo de alumnos para realizar los programas serán los indicados en cada caso.
8.- ABSENCE OF QUORUM
In case the course is cancelled due to absence of quorum, the company will offer the student the opportunity to participate on another date. In case the student does not accept the new date, the company will reimburse the total amount of the course.
9.- CHANGE OF DATE
For those students registered particularly, once they have made de registration for the course, they could change de dates for the course by email (email@example.com) within 30 days before the beginning of the course.
10.- CANCELLATION AND/OR WAIVER
According to the Spanish Law 3/2014 dated 27th March, article 103 (paragraph a and l) (*)
If the student decides to cancel his/her participation on the contracted program, he/she shall notify his/her decision by email with advice of receipt to the following address:
From the reception date of such communication, the following cancellation periods will begin to be counted:
Cancellation periods of courses from 8 to 6 days of Spanish or English:
- Cancellations with 30 days or more over the start date: the student will be reimbursed with 100% of the amount paid until the cancellation date.
- Cancellations between 29 and 20 days before the start date of the course: the student will be reimbursed with 50% of the amount paid until the cancellation date.
- Cancellations between 19 and 10 days before the start date of the course: the student will be reimbursed with 25% of the amount paid until the cancellation date.
- Cancellations between 9 days or less before the start date of the course: the student shall not receive any amount.
In cases in which the student should be totally or partially refunded, the company will discount 75€ as compensation to cover the administrative costs associated with its management. The refund will be carried out by bank transfer.
12.- INTERRUPTION OR DELAY OF THE COURSE
If the student voluntary interrupts the course, he/she shall not have the right to be totally nor partially refunded.
If in unforeseeable circumstances or due to adverse weather conditions the course shall begin a few hours late, the student shall not receive any form of discount.
In cases in which the student decides to transfer himself/herself by his/her own means to the designated place to take part in the course, he/she shall not receive any refund.
13.- STUDENT’S EXTRA EXPENSES
All the student’s extra expenses generated in the accommodation (laundry, minibar, telephone, etc.) will be at his/her own expense and should be guaranteed upon check-in at the hotel and settled upon check-out.
The student shall assume all the expenses generated in his/her free time.